Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Warning!

Mystic Medusa warns about retail impulses in a Void Moon. We are in a Void Moon in Scorp, I made 3 purchases this morning and had returned 2 of them by lunchtime. I did make another one this afternoon which I am not sure about now, but too late, they have already been altered.
The Moon Journal asks 2 annoyingly insightful questions:

1] What old habits and beliefs still hold me back?

2]What or who do I need to forgive to release them once and for all?

So, I will answer these before I retire tonight. Give me something to dream about, not that I need anything at this point, dreaming like a lunatic, I am a lunatic actually, made for La Luna!
I had a wonderful healing dream about the Grecian Goddess, it was so insightful! Told her about it and she concurred she is great and in a great place doing great things!

Greash!

No comments: