Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Astral Dreams

Don't judge me but I am pretty sure that I astrally traveled and spoke with Steve Irwin last night, such weird dreams, perhaps it was the dinner sparking off an insane dream narrative.
Couldn't do the wind divination as it was pissing down rain [again!].
Last day today, am planning for a pool/relaxation day, where I hope to finish my utterly depressing book, I will not link to it until I have finished it. Meanwhile I did read The Extra Large Medium yesterday which was so wonderful, like a fairytale for grownup but about a medium, written by Helen Slavin, every word was important and so perfect in tone, great holiday read.
The Scorp Daughter is feeling unwell today so we will hang out together and I will try to, later in the afternoon, get my head back into work mode or at least a small percentage of it. I have made a few plans for work and business whilst I have been here, so all is not wasted, but one step at a time.
Have planned a facial later in the world renown spa where I am staying to get me totally 'zenned' out, lazy slag that I am.
Purgatory is nearly over, back to Gandalf and Melbourne where I can get a coffee which is not in a glass Irish Coffee mug [god, what a bloody snob I am!]
The Contessa has asked for some white shoes, I also suggest a white blazer with gold anchor buttons to go with, I will throw that in for free 'cause I am a style maker, heart breaker!
Keep on rockin' it baby!

No comments: