Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Don't be a quincunx! Get ready for change!

Pitching in 22 mins and Mercury is quincunx to Neptune which means communicating clearly in these times are difficult but I am relying on the Moon in Aquarius. With the Moon in an Air sign and Gandalf's' sign I am hoping all will be A-Ok! One eye on the future and the other of the prize, go Gandalf, go! I am costumed correctly, I have filled the meeting room with lilies and luxurious leaves, I have sprayed the room with purification and prosperity oils and the Bohemian Pisces has ordered plates of fruit and friands, washed down with a sparkling mineral water.
The documents are bound, the boards mounted and Gandalf and I have rehearsed.
Intention dial is set in integrity and purity. I am ready, armed and set to impress.
I send love to the audience, love to the room and love to myself.
There is no luck, only when talent and opportunity meet, today is that day. Today is the day when I see all I have learnt before and I place it into this one moment and know that I move forward and I am better than I used to be, the business is better than it used to be it and we are better than ever and the time is now.

No comments: