Friday, September 08, 2006

Home on the Range

Managed to get out of work and get home to kidlets since school is out for 3 weeks for them.
Whipped off to Qi [pronounced Kee] to buy a Lodestone for Blesseds' spell we are doing tomorrow but it is almost impossible to get out of that shop without a little something else.
I walked out with a Fairy wind chime, a dig out your own fossil kit for Piscean Son and a Children's Fantasy Mandala colouring book for Scorp Daughter. A few crystals and a book on Spiritual Astrology.
They are having an open day this Sunday, worth a visit, as all the practioners will be there: kinesiology's, energy healing, tarot reading, reiki and so on. There are also lots of pretty things to amuse and delight you. I cannot tell you how much I love this shop, whenever I feel down, sad and need a little pep up, Qi is where you will see me lurking. Owned by the fabulous Qi, it is a place for healing and in my case, spending.

No comments: