Sunday, March 05, 2006

Wicca Schedule for Managing Money 101

I am reading a book on spells for abundance by a white witch, its a bit dodgy, so I won't name it, but there are a few good pointers I thought I would share with you!

Sunday night is a great time to go through your personal finances.
Monday is a great time to order groceries.
Wednesday is a great time for sorting work finances.
Thursday is great for new business
and Friday is a day for nice things.

I think we should all have Fridays off! The weekend of 2 days is not nearly enough! I spend all one day entirely food shopping, cleaning the fridge out, organising the meals for the week and so on. I want another day to play!!

I have downloaded some home finance software and I am attempting to run my home finances like work, hmm, I have a major latte factor, I need to address this immediately. I just lose the cash that I withdraw from the ATM.

There are some other tips in the book to dissolve your debts by drawing snakes onto envelopes and placing your receipts into them for a period of time. I will look further into this and get back to y'all.

No comments: