Wednesday, March 29, 2006

1987 with the bullet!


So a new moon in Aries, so exciting and a solar eclipse not seen since 1987. We have to look back to that time and see what we would have done differently, so much, where do I start though?
1987 was a happy year for me though, über fun actually. It was also the year I saw Starlight Express in London. Dead posh! Must have been a huge influence as I wax on here about stars and so on, I just don't wear roller skates when I blog, thank god.
It all went downhill after 1989 for a while. Eclipses are very good for making wishes in and righting wrongs. Make a small effort or a big one depending on your ability today to change some things you don't like in your life today and the eclipse will take care of the rest.
This new moon is the best one for making fresh starts, turning over new leaves, this is the best time to cement your intention and move forward. The moon of renewal.
Spectacular timing, a new moon, a solar eclipse and the Sibyls over for a magik session.
This is a great day, can't you feel it?

No comments: