Thursday, March 30, 2006

Duck for cover!

The last three Solar Eclipses resulted in a stockmarket reversals, some may even say crashes. Not qualified enough to know, but if I were you I would make any large or long trades for a few weeks.

Meanwhile, had an intense session with Sibyls last night casting spells to increase psychic ability and trigger past life memories during the meditation. I had an intense experience, it certainly triggered something in me. I think I have lived lifetimes with these marvelous women, meddling in magik of some form throughout eternity.
Some friends are for a reason, a season or a lifetime. My Sibyls and I have been together for many lifetimes I believe.

Am off to take the Divine Scorp Daughter to the acupuncturist this morning to deal with her health issues. Had a session yesterday, things have certainly improved over night. Might book a session myself I think.

No comments: