Thursday, March 23, 2006

Astral passports please


I am pretty sure I left my physical world last night and visited my Divine Doctor in W.A. Went to a university lecture she was teaching. University in dreams indicates that I am seeking higher knowledge, higher guidance, or a higher source of wisdom. Also in the dream I was looking at and touching her hair, she has amazing hair, very in touch with her 7th Chakra or her thousand-petaled Chakra which is her higher consciousness/truth and reality. We hugged in my dream and it was so beautiful, I could feel her, lovely.
I also visited the Piscean Princess earlier in the week in my dreams, am I travelling in the dream state? Does my dream with the doctor indicate I am onto a new level of consciousness ? I have had many interesting psychic moments, dreams and so forth in the last 10 days or is this just the equinox making me more sensitive this? The less ego I have the more open I am to these vibrations, or maybe I am going mad. But its a sweet madneess, don't burst my bubble just yet, let me be. So many questions.

No comments: