Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I learn therefore I am

Goddess/Bookeeper is playing a CD to me called Ancient Mother.
I am open to everything, attached to nothing. Priestesses and healers, all female, singing together about casting circles and Puna and Kali and the like. Trés interesting. I will play at next Festival of Magic under the figtree to the Sibyls.

So the Moon is void on Pluto tonight[?], which means take to bed with the tarot and the diary, Mystic Medusa told me this, go underground, like Demeter and get dark and look back at your past and how you can move forward into a lighter, brighter future.

Mercury conjuncts Uranus also this week, which explains any outbursts or outspokenness you may have happened across or had thrown you way.
You may have even found you were the actual mouthpiece, no judgment, no praise, just letting you off the hook, blame the stars.

No comments: