Thursday, March 30, 2006

Notable mention!

I went to the florist with Piscean Prince Son this arvo. Whilst in the store was approached by an elderly gentleman who had seemingly come across some hard times, judging by his barefeet and smoglike sheen on his face. He asked the woman at the counter for money, when she declined he became very angry indeed and said, "Well, you are... look at you.... all notable, like, you are a notable, you are a CUNT!"

He then left, the woman was most upset till I actually admitted to her that indeed, I also thought she was a MOST notable cunt and I was duly impressed. In fact her noteworthy cuntness seemed to be the most impressive thing about her when I clapped eyes on her as I entered her establishment.


Thus said, we all laughed, wished the man love and light on his journey and wondered how to explain the word 'notable' to the Piscean 5 year old Son.

No comments: