Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Syncrodestiny

Case in point: Goddess/Bookkeeper and I were discussing how much we enjoy Deepak Chopras CD's when I blurted out, like Veruca Salt." I wish Deepak would come out here!"
Then I said to Goddess, "Lets manifest it!"
Literally 5 minutes later I went to the his website and looked at tour dates and low and behold he is coming out here in April! It's made my day! Did I manifest or did I know?
Syncrodestiny to be sure!

Also have planned a playdate with Domonique the Wonderful, she who pushed me in the direction of Deepak and things in-between.

Gee, the day is lifting for me, the first time in a few weeks I have felt good. Mentioned briefly that I felt things lifting to the Goddess/Bookkeeper, she knew exactly what I was feeling and said", I love that feeling."
Me too and I love you Goddess!

No comments: