Saturday, March 11, 2006

Is there a Wizard in the house?

Spent an evening with the Scribe and her Wizard Fiancé. He is an ex-lawyer turned digital guru and part time astrologer. Lovely, so smart and funny like her. Of course it took her so long to find her life partner as she required a Wizard and all my single girls know how hard they are to come by.
It makes me think about how brave it is to follow your truth and do what comes naturally to you, remaining open to everything and attached to nothing. The Scribe and the Wizard are the living embodiment of living and speaking your truth. Now that I have seen them together I have had my faith confirmed that there is a perfect someone for everyone.
The Wizard looked at mine and Gandalf's charts tonight and had a lot to say, all positive, but I learnt much tonight about my moon, ascendant and sun. I am off to buy some recommended readings by the Wizard tomorrow, serious stuff. I did ask him who is favourite astrologers were, he tried not to scoff, [I saw the scoff pass his brow] he, of course, does his own readings, he knows whats going down at all times. Smarty!

No comments: