Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Have a little faith.

Was faced with unsavoury cashflow issues today. I have to remind myself when it gets like this to have faith, that the money is winging its way towards me. This does not mean that I am without responsibility, I still need to do what it takes to get the money through the door.
I rang late payers personally and coaxed and cajoled till I have filled the coffers a little more and the burden is lifted for another week.


This is the thing I am learning: Faith part is only 10%, the rest is still doing the work. Can't just caste a spell and then sit and wait, gotta sell, collect, plan and so on.
But I tell you what, letting go and replacing stress with that 10% of Faith makes all the differnec. Using my energy for solutions not panic makes a hell of a difference.
Try it, you might like it.

No comments: