Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Feng this!

Man, opened the Feng Shui kit I bought for Gandalf, I knew he was never going to open it. It says Feng Shui in 8 easy lessons. I don't think so, or maybe I am Ricky Retardo!
Comes with a Feng Shui ruler[??], a handy unsharpened pencil and a compass. I am both directionally challenged and numerically challenged so I had a feeling that Feng Shui was not going to be for me. seems so difficult and complex and something you cannot do half assed. What happens if you get your Golden tiger and Black Turtle mixed up ? Anything goes.

I did go to the Spell Shop yesterday and was sent to the more serious franchise uptown, where they work on you immediately, good stuff. The Sibyl gave me an abundance laxative, I have lots of money owing but nothing in the coffers. Took the small Picesean Son with me, he wanted a chalice, so I caved and bought him one[ Indianan Jones and the Last Crusade has had a lasting impact on him]. The Sibyl made me a potion then magically charged it and charged the Young Indiana's chalice also. He was most impressed and then asked if she also could make him fly.

Her answer:
Only in your dreams.

So Mote It Be.

No comments: