Tuesday, March 07, 2006

OMMMMMM

Staying in the moment today, apparently Jupiter and Mercury have changed direction so I should also! I am tired and I have a hell of a day before me, won't finish till 9pm thereabouts! Keeping my energy inwards and riding the waves.

Watched the Oscars, interesting. Crushing hard on Jon Stewart, always have, and Mr Clooney remains in my heart, but Jon makes me think and make me misty, a devil combination.

Meanwhile a waxing moon in Cancer. Apprently a good time for spells regarding home, mothering, family, real estate and weather. The moon rules Cancer, so this is very strong time magic wise. Also good for contacting your inner goddess! I am wearing a racy top today, maybe I am in touch with her a little to much!

Oh, well, you're dead a long time!
Nobody even cares!

No comments: