Monday, March 06, 2006

Ad infinitum

The connections are endless and when you take a moment and notice them it is really quite astounding and lovely. I like to laugh at them, I think it is the world showing us that it has a sense of humour.
Blessed had a tattoo last week of this symbol put on her wrist, elegant and powerful, like her, infinity running over her veins, and through them I would think. Then today, we received some new logos for a new section of the business Gandalf I am starting up and one of the concepts by the talented designer was... you guessed it, our gorgeous symbol. No contest. I laughed and thought, thankyou Universe for the sign.

Pay attention to the links, they are the guiding lights letting you know you are on the right path.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing, bless
xxxx