Monday, March 27, 2006

Letting go

I had amazing dreams about my father, a funeral and yoga last night, all about inner release of my Source energy and my new focus on inner energy, inner self and balance. The death of the old and new beginnings.
I really feel it this morning. I feel like a did a while ago in a dream that I had about an amazing house that I bought and renovated yet I was scared to actually tell anyone about. In Dream 101, the house represents me, so why am I afraid to stand in the light? Was the funeral last night the death of the old me? I hope so. I don't feel amazing, just different.

The last days before Pluto moves on apparently can bring up an old issues, so grab the tissues. Issues and Tissues. Nice part is that Venus and Mars are aligned so this leads to excellent relations with people, nice interchanges and good team expression.

Read two books on Witches and Covens over the weekend. Wicca is a religion based on ultimate self responsibility. Whilst I do not feel that I am ever going to follow any religion, I do respect and agree with that you reap what you sow. Hard work and self responsibilty are the greatest magic I know. We cannot blame others if we haven't done the work or paid attention to our intention or magic. Whatever it is, the energy we put out comes back to us threefold.
Go positive is my advice.

No comments: