Friday, March 03, 2006

Well my Mama told me there'd be days like this!

Is its the spells? The manifesting ? The Millionare Money Game I have been playing? Or just timing?
We have never been so wanted at work before. New brief are coming in from the most fantastic places, I cannot really say it is timing as some things are just coming out of the blue, but it is all fantastic and I have an attitude of gratitude.
Being in a state of Wealth Consciousness certainly helps, I am sure of that.
The old quote, "Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change" rings true. I do not need anything else in my life, everything I have is just a bonus, but you could take it all away tomorrow and I would not miss a thing, I could probably make it all again and not repeat the same mistakes.

The Millionaire Money game is hilarious, you receive an amount of money twice a week via email [virtual money via Bank of the Universe] and you have to to spend it! You keep it all in a folder and print out the emails and if possible print out pictures or write down what you spend your money on.
It starts at $1000 in the first week and every week the amounts grow and after 3 months you have finally receive you final depsoit of $1000000. Gandalf and I have had a ball for the last 3 months spending our "money". We have discussed our goals, thought about what was important to us, shared money with our family and the Royal Children's Hospital and laughed alot.
It has in some respects ejected us into a state of wealth consciousness but it has also made us realise how much we already have that money cannot buy, bless!

"I remain open to all things divine and mysterious and welcome the freeflowing abundance into my life."

No comments: