Friday, March 03, 2006

Waxing Taurus Moon

This moon gives energy for magic involving growth or enchantment. Think new beginnings, new love, abundance in business, friendships and is also a great time for planting herbs! Do spells around love, increasing your psychics powers and improving your health.

Lots of peeps sick in my crew, just a general malaise. Shitty for all.

I had wacko dreams about the most divine house for sale, the whole lot was been sold, including contents. I felt sorry for the people in the dream as they were losing everything. I wanted to buy it, but was trying to be quite about it, didn't want the ego to buy it and ruin it by being a big wanker!

I am trying to decide whether I should go a for a job we have been invited to tender for. Might use my magically charged wishing ring to see what the guides think I should do! Mmmmm. Will let you know!

No comments: