Sunday, March 12, 2006

Astro Dork

I have spent most of the weekend immersed in either cancer research or astrology. I have actually had breakthroughs in both areas and can actually tell Scorp Sister exciting news and diet recommendations for her "Spanish Dancer" and have finally had a major lightbulb moment about astrology and Wicca. The Wizard and I discussed my Moon in Pisces and the fact I am a prolific dreamer and skilled dream interpreter, also explains my compassion and extreme sensitivity, always taking things personally but still very intuitive.
Bought a few books on the weekend.

The Astrological Moon
and
New Moon Astrology

Something weird just happened though, I was just typing in the book title on Amazon when I hit a button by mistake and was suddenly thrown to this site.
What does it all mean? Do I have to read this now? Looks pretty hardcore. Gandalf offered to read it for me, but that defeats the point I suppose.
Pay attention Dreamweaver, is what I felt, so I guess I will read it through.



Wish me luck.

No comments: