Monday, March 13, 2006

Full Moon

Full Moon In Virgo, lots of great musings here. on Tuesday night.

Eclipse in Aries on the 29th.

Doing a session of spell weaving with the Sibyls tomorrow night, lots of things to be casting for. Since this is the Moon of healing and service and easing dis-ease, there has never been a better time to cast for Scorp Sis.
Doing a Moon Goddess spell. Not quite sure what this means, but I am up for it. Blessed is off tomorrow to go to Spellbox and get the ones we need.

Is the magic working? I am not sure, but I like this quote and since we have been casting spells under the figtree it seems appropriate.

Nothing great is created suddenly, any more than a bunch of grapes or a fig. If you tell me that you desire a fig. I answer you that there must be time. Let it first blossom, then bear fruit, then ripen.
Epictetus

No comments: