Friday, March 10, 2006

Ok, so, no, help me!

Talking with the Loved Scorp Sister today, she is cross and rightly so, that she has the "Spanish Dancer" as it is known in rhyming slang. We discussed the loss of her hair, 7th chakra stuff.
I see a nice synergy between the loss of hair and her becoming more in touch with her Spiritual issues, which is what the 7th Chakra relates to.
We also mused over the fact that she is indeed building a newer and better version of herself when she has chemotherapy. Killing all the cells and making new ones, growing a new head of hair. We likened it to a rebirth in some way. Its better to view it like that.
Spinning it around.
I cannot tell you how busy it is though, I caste those abundance spells and now am crying at night from over emotions and over work. Be careful what you wish for seems very poignant now. I did in my new moon wishing spell ask for my sister to be healed, perhaps this is what she has to go through to be healed.

Ommmm.


Ommmm.




No comments: