Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Dame Needy is in the House!

Bunked off in the middle of the day to go and have Pilates class. Had a 2 person session with a little person whom I had never met before, who cried out in the middle of the session to the instructor,"Don't leave me, I am so needy!"

Ok, I thought, then she proceeded to tell me, whilst we were legs askew on the Reformer about her relationship breakup and lower back pain issues.
Bless her, I thought and sent her light from the Source, then imagined myself in a pink bubble as she was throwing out arrows everywhere.

I did admire her honesty, refreshing but ultimately isolating for her.

She was vibrating at some sort of level I have never experienced before, she left halfway through, claimed it was all to hard, this was just before she seriously asked if the instructor could do the work for her and she reap all the benefits.

She was wacko man, I think that in her own head she would rather be riding a Llama in Neverland, not doing pelvic floor exercises in a warehouse in Melbourne.

Bless, Love & Light to you my Friend!

No comments: