Sunday, March 19, 2006

Tell me it can't be true

Is it true that Pluto doesn't go retrograde till the 26th March?
Another 6 days of this shit? I am offically retiring from society till after this transit, I will be working on my plan of action to embrace change, never one of my strongest points being a Taurus and all.
If the plan isn't hatched by then the apparently Pluto will take care of things for you and woe betide, you will be dragged into change and thrown in the path of Pluto,be like deer into headlights wondering how to survive.

Take this as warning friends and readers, spend this week planning for the changes you need to make to move forward and let Pluto know you have it sorted. Make the bugger work for you not against you!

P.S Day so far:

Hillary Duff movie√
Cake in the oven √
Invitation sent out to sad friend for arvo tea√
Hair treatment √
Face exfolliated√

No comments: