Thursday, February 16, 2006

Who's doing it anal style?

I am so anal at the moment, its got to be this Moon in Virgo! Man, so bad, as I mentioned I had a day at home with 4 year old. Did the shopping, came home and sorted out the cupboard that stores the cling wrap and foil and sandwich bags. Sorted them by useage & size!
Whoah Nelly! I am betting that a whole lot of you are fucking ants at the moment. don't fight it, use your energy wisely and stick to the To do list whenever possible. I am thinking that there is little that will go off plan during this time, no unexpected moments.

I have never had things end well with Virgos, every relationship I have ever had with a Virgo has gone to shit and then they hate me, because they are perfect and it was all my fault....blah, blah, blah. I need an Astro Dr Phil.
I saw an Astro Dr Phyllis once, really! She is therapist and also an astrologer..She read my chart first them we talked about why I was such a head case. It had a lot to do with Chiron being so close to my Sun and also apparently the state of my parents charts when I was born. It was fascinating and I understood a lot about why and how, but it did seems sort of pointless and hopeless that things could be changed as the stars where not on my side in some aspects of my chart.

P.S Read the Dance of the Planets last night, twice, what does it all mean?
Straight answer? Dunno. I do wish astrologers would speak everyday language, they would be taken a lot more seriously. God Bless Mystic Medusa! Keeping it real for all of us.

No comments: