Monday, February 27, 2006

The crypt keeper speaks

I just tried to register a new business name online and I tell you what, the ghosts in the machine didn't like it! Crashed my bloody radiation box!
Rang the Consumer Affairs peeps and got the most divine pet called Gladys, she sounded like Rip Van Winkles mother but was so knowledgeable about all things IT. I know about IT and she knew her shit man!
I was so impressed, also discussed my sore throat and its relativity to the Armageddon rain storms on Saturday, Gladys put on the table for discussion the levels of frustration people are experiencing about technology and is this contributing to global warming via us getting all overheated and shit. Big stuff, feel good that Gladys is in Consumer Affairs, she knows her stuff man, boned and honed.

No comments: