Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A lesson in letting go


Today I pondered again the question of when a certain contract I was waiting for was going to arrive. As I felt myself spiraling into negative energy about its whereabouts, I then had a stern talking to myself and decided that there was obviously good reason as to why it had not arrived and so let it go.
I did.
I let it go and said to the universe that I understood that when it was ready the contract would arrive. I sent them love and wished them well with the process that was so obviously difficult for them. This is extremely foreign state for me.
Then I shit you not, 3 hours later the phone rang and there was the client on the other end, the contract was ready. Bless!

On a more personal note thanks to the universe and the moon for answering my No.1 wish only 3 days after the new moon and guiding my sister slowly back to health.

No comments: