Wednesday, February 22, 2006

As I mentioned earlier

I did mention to be careful what you wish for. The Success Spell is working! But now squabbling with Gandalf over the work schedule at the moment. He is stressed, did a 16 hour day yesterday, tired little wizard! Meanwhile I also have been working and having 2 changelings to muzzle and nuzzle, till late in the evening. [The Pisces 4 year old was nude and spitting in the hallway last night. charming, and the Scorp 9 year old is receiving phonecalls and being asked out on dates, she's 9 for God's sake!]
So, there's the rub, as I like to say, put it out there and received but didn't plan for what would happen if it worked. Why? Because I didn't really believe? Not sure, but its worked, so much work on and not nearly enough staff. Trusted my intuition and put it out there and starting the moves for hiring last week, thought it was a leap of faith but see now I did the right thing in getting the wheels in motion.
Meanwhile, back to work, doing it, doing it, doing it.

No comments: