Thursday, February 09, 2006

Rain, rain come again


Love the rain, its washing away all toxic energies from the roofs and the streets. Just spoke to Best Friend and Blessed Seraph who has given me the green light on my online musings, love her madly all the time.
Interestingly enough she had a healing done on her yesterday in a coven, yes a real coven of Sibyls who rang bells and called upon the 4 elements to move her DFE [Dark Force Entities] away from her. I am highly impressed, she vibrates at such a high level that she needs the big guns when it come to her Spiritual Checkups.


Pulled a card from my Power of Intention Card Deck- Feel Superior to No One.
I need to be reminded of this all the time, I have past life issues I am sure, I think I was up myself then and still am now!
Dammit, why do I have to be so goddammed fabulous ?

No comments: