Friday, February 17, 2006

Chop Sui

So, Feng Shui seems difficult. As a person who never knows her Norths from her Northwests, I am struggling with trying to make things work in the office in a "chi" flowing way.
The energy should be able to flow in your office with out obstruction by objects.
Also:

• Do not site with your back to the door
• Avoid sitting in line with the door
• Don't have sharp angles or edges facing you. ie: open bookshelves

I cannot give up my open bookshelves, sorry, but I have plans for them in the office renovation, so I will have to investigate some sort of talisman or windchime to offset the negative energy they may or may not create.

Blimey, I need a compass!

P.S Thanks to all the whitelighters who blessed Scorpio Daughter9 year old for her visit to "horsepiddle" Blessed Seraph went to white light her but she was already covered. Gorgeous.

No comments: