Saturday, February 25, 2006

Advice for the New Moon

Blessed Seraph, best friend and spirit-spotter for Spiritual Business, had a tarot reading with a gypsy [who once "got off chops" with Stevie Nicks and Mick Fleetwood in the 1970's]. He told her that once you connect with witchy energy you have to keep feeding the force.
So in keeping with that theme, I feel I have to let you now that there is New Moon in Pisces on Monday evening at 7:30pm, Melbourne time. I am planning a New Moon Ritual with the Piscean Princess and Blessed Seraph under the Fig Tree.


Re : Your Wishes. They are. Not, they will, they are!

Happy Moonday Muthas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Dreamweaver
I check your blog every day for fresh inspiration. I love the metaphors, esoteric news, sunchronicities and general daily details written in a cute way!
Have made decision to jump my sinking ship of a job just in time for the new moon and focus on my freelancing...would love details of your new moon ritual - how do i contact you?
thank you!!
PS
Also got into contact with Dominique the biz whiz after your inspiring post on the site!! xo Pisces

Kate Forster said...

Hi there,

Thanks for your words, I am very touched you come and read my musings everyday!
I hope your new path is filled with love and blessings!

New Moon ritual is one I got from Spellbox in Melbourne.
It is called a Wishing Ring Spell, its is very beautiful and come in a gorgeous kit, supere asy for Sibyls at the beginnign of their weaving! I am sure you can ring them and they will send to you.

Thanks for caring.

Dreamweaver