Monday, February 20, 2006

"We're here to eat your kids!"


Ok, so after the Sibyl action on Saturday night, here are the coincidences on Sunday.
Scorpio daughter turned on TV Sunday morning and there was Hocus Pocus, the film playing. Then she switched over to The Simpsons and there was the episode when Marge is a witch in Salem during the witch trials.
We left the house, popped Fleetwood Mac on the CD on the car, was reading the liner notes while discussing with Gandalf how Blessed Seraph and I believed Stevie Nicks was Super Witchy when I noticed that all her songs on Rumours are Copyrighted to Welsh Witch Music.
Leave the car and go into a shop to buy the little changelings new shoes and Stevie has followed us in and Fleetwood is playing on their stereo in the shop.
Later that evening watching a rerun of Seinfeld and there was Elaine trying to share a song with her an her new boyfriend and what was the song she wanted for them?" Witchy Woman"!
Monday morning, watching Sabrina, the Teenage Witch on TV with kids!

What does this tell you, beside we watch a lot of TV?

Am I creating my reality?
Is the universe telling me I am on the right path?
Is it a warning?
What does it all mean?
Why here, why Naples?

Moon in Scorpio today: power issues, secrets let out of the bag and general Halloween vibe from what I can assume.
I feel like spending all day fully clothed under the doona, just in case I need to make a run for it!

No comments: