Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sunday, sunday

Sunday and I feel better. I did learn that Mars is leaving my sign this week, which is good apparently, I have been feeling off for a while, maybe 6-8 weeks, I blame Mars.
Fuck Mars !
I am actually feeling more charged, cleaned the house today, to make up for my dirty partying on Friday night and am excited about reading my new book.
Sad but true.
Although I am still on a spiritual journey with my business I still have to pay heed to the traditional learnings of business. In fact I saw the author of this book several years ago and I credit him with starting me on the journey to growing a better business and the concept of working on my business not in the business.
There are ways of working on the business, spiritually, emotionally and physically, the holy trinity of support.

28 degrees today, off to watch a cricket match to support our most marginalised with Blessed Seraph and Gandalf and 4 year old.

Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability. ~Sam Keen

No comments: