Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Too busy for denim

Whipped through my list at work. Less time, same amount of task, no time for bullshit, focussed, intent and fuelled by 2 coffees and a Monte Carlo biscuit.

Had a pitch meeting which went ok, not sure he gets it but I have been given the chance to go the next step. I did try and hypnotise him into being more positive by opening my pupils really wide and sending him silent messages, is that how you hypnotise someone? I realised I was scaring him. Poor fucker, I am sure I looked possessed by a DFE [Dark Force Entity].

Took my green adventurine crystal in and placed it by the radition box [computer]. Its supposed to repel any bad enegies, I tell you what it worked, it repelled me right out of the building!

I went home at lunch and stayed there. I watched the rest of Bell, Book and Candle. I promise to stop talking about that movie now that I have finished watching it.

Gotta do some work tonight to make up for my lacksadaisical attitude today !

No comments: