Monday, February 06, 2006

Spooky!

Well, had a day off with sick kids, but I did hear from business partner when he came home for dinner that all was fine at the ranch.
He got a business meeting for Thursday with a current small client, hoping after Thursday it will be a bigger client.
Too early to say whether the Success Spell is working or not, although I did wake up with a sense of peace this morning. That could be my new bed but I felt like some of the burden was being taken care of for me. Lighter in a way.

Checked my new moon list that I made last weekend, already 4 things out of 12 have happened. V.Happy Chappy!


Home tomorrow as I have proposal to write and I get super disturbed at the office. Lots of vibrations and interference in that joint sometimes.

I need to do some research on that.
Any ideas send to me.

No comments: