Monday, February 27, 2006

Spiritual is the new black!

Domonique the Wonderful has sent me an article on Naomi Wolf and her religious awakening.
Naomi Wolf ? Book is called The Treehouse. She is a her own truthteller, I know that much, and is definitely fulfilling her contract, will read and be open when it is released here.
Meanwhile, new moon in Pisces and I am, as I said under the fig tree again tonight with the Sibyls. The Moon does strange things to many of us and I myself have been dreaming like some sort of freak on a leash!

Nana Libran ahs gone to see her doctor, is freaking out about taking time off work because of her alphabet injury. It's all part of it, the more she stresses the more her injury plays up! Its is entirely stress related. We do not get the best out of our staff when we are not supporting them. Her health is more important than any job!!!

In saying that, have also been talking to other staff member about her issues regarding looking after herself, saying she owes it to herself and her job to be top of her game! Lovely to see she is being much kinder to herself, skin is clear, hair clean, bright eyes and clean clothes. I love to see people being kind to their little mini-selves inside.

No comments: