Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Does it come in somewhere between Size 12 and elastic ?

I have been using a particular birth time, assumed to be real, for my charts for a number of years now. Sometimes the charts were right on target, sometimes not. I have since found out that my Mother has given me the wrong time of birth!!!!!!!!
Jesus, I feel so off kilter, where's my midheaven???
Makes sense why some of my charts over the years are nonsensical.

Mother Water bearer claims that she told me, I don't recall this VITAL bit of information being passed on, I had a completely different time. Bloody hell, I am madly reordering charts. Interesting, I didn't like alot of the old charts, in fact I might view this as me being reborn.

Having a drink with the ladies on Thursday night, might view this as wetting the babies head [me!] and celebrate my rebirth.
Thinking of wearing the above, thoughts please.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks great but can we see pics of the event please?

Kate Forster said...

The event of rebirth? Or me wearing that dress?

Anonymous said...

probably both! please

Kate Forster said...

That is either creepy or funny. Your choice?