Tuesday, February 28, 2006

its a wonderful night for a moondance


Moonstruck with Seraph and Princess under the fig tree again.
Did the New Moon ritual, a wishing ring spell. Made the wishes quite universal and high consciousness, not nuts and bolts. Lovely, slept like a lamb, but with curious dreams.

Did some North Node/South Node investigating last night with the Sibyls and discovered that we are all connected from past lives, the Piscean Princess having designed the lost city of Atlantis and the Blessed Seraph and I having being responsible for bringing it down when we were Queens. Typical. Is that why we are confidantes now?
Do the Blessed Seraph and I have to atone for our roles in the downfalls of entire cities? And have we connected with the Piscean Princess to right our wrongs?
Blessed and I both admitted that we still hear the rustle of pomp and circumstance in the distance at times.

I remember a dinner party once were all the guests realised that all our forefathers came from similar regions, including the Italiano Crab from Mytleford and the Uber Taurus from Iona, we were all connected from the past.
Do we meet over and over again, lifetime after lifetime?
Some, in my life I would be happy to spend many lifetimes with, some, however I would prefer to move on asap.

Don't I know you from some lifetime? That's my new catchcry!

No comments: