Friday, February 10, 2006

Something for nothing.


Trust your intuition when it comes to business.

I am out of the office, bedfellow and business partner rings to say there is a rush job on for a client. I hang up then I feel in my waters that they think this is for free as its an add on for a job. Ring the staff back and am told they are in a meeting by the Blessed Lioness, get Nanna Libran for me anyway, "interrupt stat" I say to her, "do NOT do anything till you tell them the cost."

Bambi crab sends costs and Bammo, no dice!

They no likey likey when they have to hand over the coin.
"Cool" Gandalf, my bedfellow says [cause he is cool], " No cash no dash in the studio."

Everybody can relax, trust your intuition peeps.

I am speaking like this cause I am off to a Bling Party tonight and I trying to get my cool urban slang on the ready.

God, sometimes I am so honky white, I scare myself.

No comments: