Monday, November 20, 2006

Who Knew?

Well, plans were to lay low and I did, wasting most of the morning swearing at internet banking as it still hadn't caught on that Mercury had gone direct.
Then I went into town to collect the candles for my ritual tomorrow morning and wonderfully, I found the altar I was looking for and thought only existed in my head. When I arrived at work, I opened the mail to find I was also successful in my tender for a big and long contract. It was a very difficult tender to write and I forced myself to sit at home, without food, water or use of the bathroom till I had finished the task. I did this tender when it was a Full Moon in Aries last October and I did a Aries Power Ritual the evening I sent it off, which seems to have worked.
Now I am at home with my altar, my new desk and my win in my heart and head, a better dark moon than I expected. Off to play in the study whilst Gandalf watches another courtroom drama, that's his form of stress relief!

No comments: