Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Mercredi

Wednesday is guided by Mercury. Mercury is retrograde at the moment so where does that leave us this Wednesday? An unguided day with a Virgo Moon. Lord help us!
I am already am feeling it, waking to find the bank has lost a large amount of money, Gandalf is sick with a cold as he is trying to think about too much and has a clouded brain and I have a day with the goddess bookkeeper with nothing for her to honor the bills with.
I did have a fabulous dinner last nitgh with the Princess, The Contessa and The Doctor. Much hilarity and philsophising over a divine meal and wine.
Yesterdays' shopping was like I thought it would be with the Virgo Moon influence. We bought little but well, astonished by the Shop Sharon's whose lack of service was both astounding and amusing. My favorite one was the girl at Genki who spent 10 minutes on the phone discussing loudly the new girl 'Caitlyn' who had taken over her shifts and what a bitch the owner or manager of the store is, all whilst picking her nose. A close second was the girl who asked me if I thought she looked bloated? This in a different store. Too funny!

Off to work with the affirmations in my head, "I am the source of my own abundance".

No comments: