Monday, November 20, 2006

Balsamic moon

Yes, we are in the darkest part of the moon today, 1% of full still in Scorpio, waiting for the New Moon tomorrow.The energy is über psychic and is electric with the shadow part of all that is moving around us. Mercury went direct on the weekend, just as I was on the phone to my IT master who talked me through setting up a very complex and whizz bang VPN. I am a nerd and I felt good about it.
I did manifest a perfect desk for the study on the weekend, having being led to a divine antiques dealer, [who I think should meet the Goddess Bookkeeper btw.] He shared his wonderful spiritual thoughts on furniture and it's energy and the told me where to find my desk down the highway. He was right, I found it and it was delivered on the same day! Perfect Mercury Direct activity, the desk and the internet connection both serving to support my personal and professional communication.
So today, with this dark moon energy, I am laying low, I am going to do a whole protection thing for myself at work today and screen calls wherever possible. Off to work, more later if I have any great insights.

Peace out!

No comments: