Thursday, November 23, 2006

My day was crap, thanks for asking!


I know, funny huh?
Really, many, many things went to the shit today and I didn't see it in the stars or in my dreams or in the tealeaves in my cup. But as that Frankie said, " That's life!"
It all culminated at the end of the day when I thought no more could go wrong, with me breaking the shredder, symbolic and messy, bits of paper everywhere.
This week has been odd, an unexpected win and an unexpected slap in the face. I suppose this is the lesson really, just when I think I am getting the hang divining my future, I get a moment of hubris to teach me not to be smug.
I didn't see today coming and I have managed to get a sense of humor about it all, all of it can be solved it just makes it all a bit more interesting, imagine how life would be with out the twists and turns and knee scrapes? [Actually that life sounds quite good this evening!]

No comments: