Saturday, November 04, 2006

And we're off and racing


I have noticed a pattern in my creativity. Just before I have a lightbulb moment, I tend to lose all interest in the project, I tire of thinking about it, I tire of the whole idea, then I do something completely different and suddenly the groove comes back.

This is what happened this week for me. I was at a crossroads and I was disheartened and I was hearing the ego voices telling me it was all a crap idea till suddenly it was solved. Thankfully by 2 talented people I work with, Gandalf and the Libran Sylph, clever, clever people who made it all work then whoosh, I suddenly I have the vibe back, so exciting.

I plan to spend this long weekend playing with all my ideas and agitating the brain with possibilities. I think the learning for me is to ask when you are stuck, you don't have to solve everything yourself, the ability to involve other is courageous and can be so rewarding and helpful.
Thanks again to Gandalf and the Libran Sylph, bless you both, so clever, both of you!

No comments: