Monday, November 20, 2006

Thankyou Jesus

This is Jesus. He sits in my office and when I am on the accounts machine he holds the jewelery for the Goddess Bookkeeper and myself so we type without getting caught on the keyboard.
I like him, he is helpful and funny, when we need a laugh we wind him up and he wanders around on wheels. He is 'wheely' inspirational.
This is him holding my new bracelets. They have Egyptian charms and Lapis stones on them , I like it, it makes a nice noise, jangly, very gypsy. It matches a lovely charm that Blessed gave me for my birthday that is the Egyptian Om symbol in silver set into lapis stone.
I jingled and jangled all weekend, amusing myself and probably annoying everyone else!

Lapis is the stone of friendship and truth, its also balances the throat and brow chakra , it reveals hidden truths and increases self awareness.
Interesting choice, I bought it on Saturday when I became distracted on my desk hunting. It leaped out at me and I didn't think twice about purchasing it, I knew it was Meant at a deeper level.

Good thing I was protected as the lovely planet Jupiter bought a friend back into my life from 2 years ago with whom I parted on somewhat difficult terms on his behalf, not necessarily mine. Lapis brings harmony to relationship and allows the wearer to be authentic and openly state their opinion. Lots of fabulous information here for those interested. Interesting evening, maybe not a perfect time to see someone in a dark moon but a few laughs anyway.

I am off to buy candles now, New Moon comes in at 9.16am on Tuesday, so I will be casting tomorrow morning, a power ritual. All candles. These have to be set up on the altar in a very specific way, with candles to represent you, the day of the week, your astral sign, gold ones and altar candles in white. This is all from a new book here.

No comments: