Thursday, November 02, 2006

Gratitude


What I am loving today:

This site- astronomy pictures - super duper dorky I know, but I defy you not to be amazed

• My cashmere cardigan

• The Pretenders on the ipod

• The rain

• Seeing a Sibyl tonight and other wicked ladies

• Babies. Everywhere in my world are babies, pregnant women and one born yesterday, early but he is fine, love to him and his divine Mama Bear, makes me hopeful that the world has a reason to continue

• Allowing things to happen and not attaching to ego drama so I can feel alive

• Moon is in Pisces, thus the hippy vibe to my musings today

• Tears. Love them, had a a big cry last night and feel the energy coming back into my soul sector

• Opportunities being offered to me, so many good things and such fun in pursuing them

• This blog

No comments: