Friday, November 17, 2006

Can you feel it?

Things are shifting, I am feeling it and I hope you are too.
Moon in in Libra, Mars in square to Neptune, so expect big inspiration and intuition but take it with a grain of salt!
I have such a great week with thee Good Doctor, we both cried when she left. I did her Astro-chart and her Tarot on the last night, she is truly amazing, everything single thing that came up, issue or advice she has already confronted and is living the life she is meant to do, I know no one who lives on purpose as much as her, its inspires and awes me. She is not perfect though and her addiction to Amercia's Top Model supports this but it is a trait I found interesting and yes, I too got sucked into the egomanical world of Tyra Banks and her skinny worshippers.
So back to the same old but with a lightened heart. So many things to do so I am going to go and get on top of the day. More later!

No comments: