Tuesday, November 21, 2006

New Moon and Buddha


Yes, the Moon is here and since it is in Scorpio we are to ask what deep truths within ourselves are we wanting to reveal. The Moon gives us the opportunity to throw off the emotional veil and be our most powerful and authentic self. People say many things about Scorpio's but they can never say they are not themselves, warts and all. I tend to think that Scorpios are a sign that are unfairly discriminated against, I have many Scorps in my life and adore them all, I struggle with Virgos, but I recently read that everyone struggles with Virgos, so that makes me feel a little easier.

I am still reading the Buddhism at work book- Awake at Work, I like it the more I read it. Lovely paragraph around how we must embrace the orthodox and the extraordinary at work. We can have MBA's and be trained up the wazoo but unless we open ourselves to the unpredictable and the extraordinary then we will only be imitating not innovating.

Perhaps this New Moon is tied in with my thoughts today, the Scorp Moon is asking us to be ourselves and the book is asking me to "know oneself "and embrace the authentici part of you and incorporate this into your work. Be awake to you and your specialness!

Lovely stuff to mull over.

No comments: