Sunday, November 26, 2006

Power Increase

I have just finished weaving magic for a power increase spell that I started on the new moon earlier this week. I had to light the candles everyday for 7 days, I tell ya, I have not been as committed as I usually am and I have forgotten a few times. Not like me, maybe this spell does not resonate with me as much as it usually does. Maybe the Power Increase is not for me? I have finished it tonight anyway so I will await to see if I can lift small cars, drag trains or divine the Idol winner for this evening.
After this spell burns down I am making an altar for abundance. I have a some goals I need to meet overt the next few months and I think a little worship to the Goddess of Coin would not go astray. I have a new altars book, so I will read up and advise. Abundance and prosperity before the Yuletide comes can only be a good thing!

No comments: