Wednesday, November 29, 2006

First quarter Moon

Yes, we are in this phase which is a crisis phase. What is going on for you right now? The fact that this is in Pisces makes me wonder if in fact many are having a spiritual crisis or a crisis of confidence. Maybe lost their faith in everything they had before and want to start again and open a cafe on the coast and make ham and cheese toasties for the rest of their days. Meanwhile, whatever you started in the New Moon will take rise this week, so get ready for action.
I did that hoaxy power spell, which I kept forgetting to light th candles for, so I am expecting nothing special, which is why I am so tired at the moment even though I am getting plenty of sleep. Maybe my lack of attention and intention has turned me into Rip Van Winkle, a complete loss of power? Who knows? Meanwhile, the Scorp daughter is poorly, so home for me!

No comments: